21 observations so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have owned 9 Raptors inc 6.2 and 3.5 ,I love these trucks .The only flaws in the 21 so far IMO is minor ,I am disappointed the headlight default to auto every time you restart truck, rear head rests dont fold down and The steering setting and exhaust reset to normal on every restart. The truck rides sooo much smoother than my last 20 ,the exhaust sounds deeper and better tone,The new electronics are amazing, the big screen is sooo nice and the new Digital dash is impressive. The headlight seem whiter and brighter but the fogs seem to be more for appearance than functions hope there is a rigid bulb or light upgrade later ,Also the other thing is the truck seems bigger and wider from the drivers seat, the hood is more flat looking than 20 so the good IMO seems wider.
All I can say it was worth the wait !!! you will not be disappointed .ChqGfv+CS9SFI59bkx8JHA.jpg

OP
OP
Perauto

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry ..I run the marker lights when driving and turn lights to off when I park the truck ,well every time I re start it the lights are on auto so I put them on running lights then I need to hit auto start off ,put steering in sport and then I can drive off .

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the tailgate appliqué delete. Everyone seems to be happy going from G2 to G3 but how's going G1 to G3? lol

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the tailgate appliqué delete. Everyone seems to be happy going from G2 to G3 but how's going G1 to G3? lol
I love the appliqué delete as well. I personally feel like it's a must on the lighter color trucks. I have the appliqué on my Agate, but it seems to be understated enough on the black that it doesn't bother me.