2024 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3GF

Reaction score
I really liked it when I drove a TRX, but definitely not needed. That said I’m glad Ford is catching up when their trucks are $100k+ and not removing features:33:
No, I think you misunderstand. They're simply announcing new features to be removed due to chip shortages. They're going to help you with the increased price by adding a few more $50 credits!

engineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have had HUD on a few vehicles going back to 2018. Will say I really liked it back then since the vehicles had analog gauges and smaller NAV screens, but now with full digital instrument clusters and large infotainment screens I find it not useful as much, more novelty.
100% agree. I had HUD on my previous SUV and I'd say I remembered to use it, no joke, 0.5% of the time.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
does ford think R owners are R-tards or something and need to be reminded its a v8 at every turn?

Shock ugrade look cool, for a second i thought they were dual solenoids
im not a fan of "v8" on the inside either. its like sweet there has been V8s in trucks forever

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the same question. Something tells me this is standard on the R only but possibly an option for the Raptor. I could also see it being included on the 37 and R but not the the 35. We will see soon enough.
im betting its gonna be on all raptors. the 37 and R shocks are the same but different springs. the 35 shocks are super similar to the 37 except the 37 has a bigger bump stop

in 2019 they had an update with the shocks and it looks like they are doing the same thing.

it will be an upgrade on the whole raptor line

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im betting its gonna be on all raptors. the 37 and R shocks are the same but different springs. the 35 shocks are super similar to the 37 except the 37 has a bigger bump stop

in 2019 they had an update with the shocks and it looks like they are doing the same thing.

it will be an upgrade on the whole raptor line
37 shocks also have bigger diameter shaft, some preload and like you said bigger bumpstop that limits travel by an inch.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 shocks also have bigger diameter shaft, some preload and like you said bigger bumpstop that limits travel by an inch.
another member recently compared a 35 and 37 truck and the shafts were the same diameter apparently

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another member recently compared a 35 and 37 truck and the shafts were the same diameter apparently
odd i keep seeing .875" vs 1.0" a lot. But i dont have any on hand to check so ill defer to them