2024 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gen2 > Gen3 in looks dept. sorry. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

The more aggressive factory tune isn’t a selling point for me, its a detractor that they’re a pita to tune.

The gen3’s best attributes are the interior & the coilover rear. I think they really missed on the exterior design, it’s like they neutered a gen2. I can tell a gen2 from a standard F150 literally from a 1/2 mile away, not so w/ a gen3. I wonder if doing an exterior refresh fugly as it is was an attempt to make the exterior more distinct???

The “3D” indented look of the rear taillight surrounds, the super aggressive grill/front fenders, the turned down “frowning” tailgate appliqué, all of it adds up to a MUCH more aggressive look. The gen3 is just as wide, but compared to a regular F150 of the same year it doesn’t jump out as much.

Wish I could transfer the body of my lead foot 2020 to a gen3 frame/chassis & interior

JSAN

Reaction score
I'll be that guy, but I love the new headlights and the grille and the tail lights.

I tried to see, how the DRLs would look when lit up.

raptor lights 2.jpg

awd5906

Reaction score

The more aggressive factory tune isn’t a selling point for me, its a detractor that they’re a pita to tune.

The gen3’s best attributes are the interior & the coilover rear. I think they really missed on the exterior design, it’s like they neutered a gen2. I can tell a gen2 from a standard F150 literally from a 1/2 mile away, not so w/ a gen3. I wonder if doing an exterior refresh fugly as it is was an attempt to make the exterior more distinct???

The “3D” indented look of the rear taillight surrounds, the super aggressive grill/front fenders, the turned down “frowning” tailgate appliqué, all of it adds up to a MUCH more aggressive look. The gen3 is just as wide, but compared to a regular F150 of the same year it doesn’t jump out as much.

Wish I could transfer the body of my lead foot 2020 to a gen3 frame/chassis & interior
200.gif

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Incorrect - The Gen3 is better looking than the Gen2. That's a fact.

See the flaw in your logic? Myself (and a lot of people buying these trucks) happen to like the looks of both the Gen 3 and Gen 1 more than the Gen 2. I still think the Gen 2 is an amazing looking truck, but I just prefer the more broad look of the 1 and 3.

I get it you love your Gen 2 but that doesn't make it better looking than a Gen 3. That's an actual fact.