2024 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if you’ll be able to drop in a 2021-23 grille on a new model with minimal modification? I can’t imagine too much is changing on the quarters/hood.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is why I never ordered an R to much wait and overpriced.
I think they're worth MSRP, and I'd have one if you could actually buy one at MSRP. To pay $160,000 for an F150, hell no. There's a handful of vehicles I'd rather have in that price range long before I considered an F150.

I'm sure someone will comment on buying their R at MSRP. Congratulations, you're a unicorn.

3GF

Reaction score
I think they're worth MSRP, and I'd have one if you could actually buy one at MSRP. To pay $160,000 for an F150, hell no. There's a handful of vehicles I'd rather have in that price range long before I considered an F150.

I'm sure someone will comment on buying their R at MSRP. Congratulations, you're a unicorn.
The Raptor R doesn't exist for MSRP, because any dealers who are actually selling them for MSRP have a waitlist they won't get through before the thing goes out of production.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was just a new grille then why have the 2024 test mules been out for 6+months in development? I guess we’ll find out soon but seems a bit more substantial.
I’m thinking the only thing substantial probably will be the increase in MSRP and the wait times, but it’s anybody’s guess right now.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with 2400 fewer parts, it should be less, but they'll probably spin it and say, with fewer parts now, its more reliable so you pay more.
Trust me, I agree in principle. They’re reducing costs for sure, but given demand they would be insane to pass any of that cost savings on to the consumer. I’d imagine a 2.5-4% price increase on MSRP.