2024 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks more like an aftermarket grill than factory. And i was hoping they would at least make the base wheels a little darker.’the way their polished now, they almost looks like chrome when they’re clean. All the other trims like the tremor and even the plain Jane rattler come with dark grey or black wheels.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it does look better without all the camo. It says new headlights, didnt even notice that till now. They were supposed to make interier changes also.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it does look better without all the camo. It says new headlights, didnt even notice that till now. They were supposed to make interier changes also.
The headlights look the same to me, the taillights are cool. I don’t like the grill it looks like the ranger raptor grill

OP
OP
D

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The headlights look the same to me, the taillights are cool. I don’t like the grill it looks like the ranger raptor grill
I thought they did at first too, but it looks like they have different running lights, look more straight and angled to me. Cant tell if those are the new ko3s or not.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overall very minor changes. I like some (wheels, taillights) and dislike others (grill, headlights).

Definitely not enough change to make a Gen3 owner switch.