2024 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well where we are at, we always use the ford app if we want to lock keys in. But yeh I understand how it could be helpful. I’ve had my raptor for 5 years tho and have yet to use it. It just dates the look of the truck. But I really didn’t mean to get on here and argue the pros and cons. Just wondering if anyone had noticed they weren’t on the doors at the reveal the other night.
No, I didn't notice. I'm usually hiking where there is no cell coverage, so Fordpass doesn't work. In fact, I used it so little I deleted it. And I pulled fuse 10 ... if Ford wants my private info they can pay me for it.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I didn't notice. I'm usually hiking where there is no cell coverage, so Fordpass doesn't work. In fact, I used it so little I deleted it. And I pulled fuse 10 ... if Ford wants my private info they can pay me for it.
Yep. I wouldn’t want to rely on cellular service or my phone solely when locking my keys in the vehicle. Unless just using the truck for Starbucks trips, which I can honestly say I have never been to one and never will (but don’t drink coffee or hot drinks either lol).