2024 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Mackie

Reaction score
Didn’t realize how many hardcore ‘desert racers’ there were here. I want a suspension that can handle crap infrastructure pothole roads, a HP motor and I love the Raptor stance and bodywork. I’ve got a feeling I’m in the majority, so what is wrong with some ADAS tech and creature comforts?

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t realize how many hardcore ‘desert racers’ there were here. I want a suspension that can handle crap infrastructure pothole roads, a HP motor and I love the Raptor stance and bodywork. I’ve got a feeling I’m in the majority, so what is wrong with some ADAS tech and creature comforts?
Naw most are just online jokesters lol

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Unfortunately, each generation has progressed in the wrong direction of its intended purpose. We went from talking about off-roading and modding our trucks in GEN1 to ceramic coatings and hands free cruising while I hold my wifes hand GEN3.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, each generation has progressed in the wrong direction of its intended purpose. We went from talking about off-roading and modding our trucks in GEN1 to ceramic coatings and hands free cruising while I hold my wifes hand GEN3.

Word on the street GEN4's are coming with gender neutral tampon dispensers.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gen4 will have a physical KEY and be fed extra testosterone.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I had a Tesla with the full self driving feature, it is supposedly the "best" full self driving in production cars or atleast was at the time. I only used it on road trips and it was absolutely awful. I had to dumb it down so it was basically just lane assist and cruise control. I haven't had a chance to use blue cruise but after experiencing the FSD of Tesla I want nothing to do with any automated driving. Give me lane assist and cruise control and that is all I need. If you've never experienced blue cruise or full self driving it sounds exciting, but then you realize you never know what your vehicle is going to do so you have to basically be on full alert anyway and ready to slam on the breaks at any time