2024 Raptor will MSRP for $77,980

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sold my Braptor to pull the equity out of it before the prices crashed on them. Its a really cool ride with incredible capability but just isn't worth the price of entry. If I was a hardcore offroader or if we had dunes out here it would be worth it but it was my fun daily/weekend adventure vehicle. After owning it for a year, Id much rather get a Wrangler/lower trim Bronco and a 2nd vehicle than try to daily a Braptor. Its too loud for long commutes, too wide for Colorado trails, its as wide as a H1 hummer (legitimately), and the price is ridiculous.

To be completely honest, I think the F150 Raptor is vastly overpriced now. Below $80 MSRP isn't terrible when looking at the market but its +$90k to get the upgraded interior now. I've owned a 2018 and 2023 F150 Raptor and the new pricing might be a nail in the coffin for me with these. Makes me wish I would have just kept my paid off 2018 SCAB after all of these years.
I purchased my 2022 37PP slightly used last year. Pricing was $78K. It just made way more sense than spending $98K minimum for a brand new one. And I agree, the BRaptor MSRP is just stupid. For nearly half the cost, I have a lifted 2 door BADLANDS that I love.

Attachments

• IMG_8107.jpg
    IMG_8107.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to a 37 with Ricaros is +$11K, just not worth it. I thought the 37 package in the last year model was crazy until now. I would like a 35, black Ricaros and a 5.0 please for $80K.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think a part of the problem may have been FORD watching the adm nonsense and wanting a piece of that but being too slow and behind the curve now they have outrageous prices, the newness of the ‘new’ model has withered and they’re stuck. Let them pile up on lots. Car market is hurting now as predicted. Never forget those arrogant miserable dealers that have been f’ing our members with adm’s. Know how we track those who restrained as much as possible we need a list of the worst offenders too.

That being said I do feel that the dealership model has serious issues.

Last edited: