2024 raptor spotted in the wild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh.....'tis shorter, and less curves. not impressive
Yeah… it’s actually hard to see the difference between the two front grills / lights. What i noticed, like you, was the height difference. Plus it even looks like the white one is pulled up closer. Inch or two difference there for sure. Wonder if the left one is 37 vs 35? Or maybe has different springs?

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Looking closer… tires look bigger on left. I expected grill to look more different side by side though.

OP
OP
N

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah… it’s actually hard to see the difference between the two front grills / lights. What i noticed, like you, was the height difference. Plus it even looks like the white one is pulled up closer. Inch or two difference there for sure. Wonder if the left one is 37 vs 35? Or maybe has different springs?
white one is pulling a softie

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Looking closer… tires look bigger on left. I expected grill to look more different side by side though.
I did too. I have an '24 on order but have been looking leftover '23s. Might just wait on the '24. Doesnt look as bad as I thought. Might just be me.