2024 F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no more recaro, no carbon fiber only moonroof!
but we got back heated steering wheel!
$ 80 000,not bad.
Buying a 37 and putting back 35 for recaro?
but you get head display.............for free..........
no info about suspension

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't kept too many tabs on the gen 3 stuff but this refresh seems like everything has gone a bit backwards save the dual valve shocks (which would be sweet to retrofit onto a gen 2) and the new R wheels, which I think look insanely cool, but also look like a c*nt to clean. Still mind boggled that these trucks are coming with open front diffs. Even the ranger raptor at nearly half the price has a front locker from the factory...

I got my 2022 Raptor 37 price locked at the 2021 launch of $78k MSRP, a comparable 2024 is now $94k...yeahhhh I'm going to keep this truck for years to come.
This is how I feel about my gen 2. Paid a tick under 70k after tax for a mildly optioned 801A truck. I like the gen 3 and it had a lot of cool stuff but it's not 15-20k more cool IMO. The base price on a king ranch used to be more than the base price on a raptor, now that's flipped and the raptor is the most expensive base price F150 :(

What is it it with all the fruitcake snowflake automotive journalists???
This has always been automotive journalists as long as I can remember. They're just journalists reading spec sheets and telling people they have an "inside source" or some garbage along those lines.

Overall, disappointed. I probably won't buy another new raptor. :(
Under the 4x4 category on the build and price it says two speed AWD transfer case with mechanical locking 4x4. Does this mean a 2wd position is no longer available?
Color choices aren't very good either. Just not impressed.
No, it's just weird wording. 2wd is still available, they'd suffer a big hit on fuel economy if the truck couldn't be held in 2wd.

I impulse-ordered a Ranger Raptor in Shelter Green primarily because of the color... Wasn't a fan of the Gen 3 design initially but it's grown on me, and I think this refresh is objectively worse - but I'll be damned if I'm not tempted by the availability of Shelter Green again :lolnono:
After seeing that the ranger raptor starts at 55k and all the features is has it honestly seems like a super solid deal given how crazy prices have gotten for everything else on the market today. If I didn't need to pull a car trailer I'd maybe consider trading my gen 2 in for one.

Yes BS but doesn’t apply to Raptors (comes standard with full activation).

I guess it’s an interesting choice to include all the equipment on lower models like XLTs and you always have the option to subscribe later instead of paying up front.
BMW tried the subscription thing with heated seats. They're backpedaling hard now. Talk about being disconnected from consumers...

So the R is to have more power! Why the heck couldn't they throw the 3.5 peeps another 25HP at least or get it up to 500HP!!! I would be sure many with 21-23's would jump on a '24 then. Maybe maybe Gen 4 will reach that level if not hybridized by then.
Fuel economy and emissions come before power, even on performance variants. I worked development on the gen 3 3.5L while I was an engineer at Ford, meeting emissions requirements and getting the power to where it is was a complex balancing game. Don't get me started on how much ******** the EPA and government has pulled that has put automotive manufacturers in such tight spots.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After seeing that the ranger raptor starts at 55k and all the features is has it honestly seems like a super solid deal given how crazy prices have gotten for everything else on the market today. If I didn't need to pull a car trailer I'd maybe consider trading my gen 2 in for one.

At MSRP, I think it's a genuinely good deal. Unfortunately, despite calling 8 different dealerships in my area and being the first one to inquire about placing an order at each, the minimum ADM they were all asking was $10K. Even the scum who proudly advertise that they do not apply ADM to their vehicles claimed that "special products" were excluded. At nearly 70K, it's less enticing.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the 37 pkg rims are the same for 24 or did they change them to those ugly round ones? Also are the 37 pkg decals the same or did they go red?

ltdan2025

Reaction score
It looks like the 37 rims are the same, and it does look like the stickers are red and added in more to go with the sculpted fenders like on the R.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So wait. The 35" doesn't get the modular two-tone bumper? This is what the Build and Price on Ford's website is showing.

Also the red center line marker on the wheel is gone.

Non-beadlock wheels are black.

Wild the specced out Tremor is basically what I paid for my '23 Raptor

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the base model 801a seats the same as the out going 2023 ones? I have a 2023 with blue recaros ordered but considering switching over to 2024. The $11k for recaros, 37s, and upgraded shocks is a bit much imo. Considering base model spec 2024.
When I run the build tool, it shows 37 package at $5k. But you have to add "high" package. Which looks to be pro power and fold-flat storage. For $6k! WTF? Maybe they meant the "you'd have to be high" package? Talk about getting bent over with no lube ...

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At MSRP, I think it's a genuinely good deal. Unfortunately, despite calling 8 different dealerships in my area and being the first one to inquire about placing an order at each, the minimum ADM they were all asking was $10K. Even the scum who proudly advertise that they do not apply ADM to their vehicles claimed that "special products" were excluded. At nearly 70K, it's less enticing.

That's painful, but unfortunately not surprising with how the market is. 55k is definitely a price I would consider, 65-70k is certainly not. Still thankful I got my truck for sticker just a couple months before the market imploded.

Does anybody know if the 37 pkg rims are the same for 24 or did they change them to those ugly round ones? Also are the 37 pkg decals the same or did they go red?

The configurator on the Ford site shows the 37PP as having the same wheels but the R moves to the round style similar to the 35 beadlocks. I'd be pissed if I bought an R and it came with those instead of the wheels they showed at the press release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc