2024 F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my 2022 Raptor 37 price locked at the 2021 launch of $78k MSRP, a comparable 2024 is now $94k...yeahhhh I'm going to keep this truck for years to come.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain the benefit of the dual valve shock? I understand it’s for rebound but like….what exactly will that mean
In theory you can optimize rebound speed for the impact frequency. Fast rebound for lots of bumps in quick succession. Slow rebound for one large impact so that it doesn’t feel like it’s bouncing you out of bottom of travel. I think the people who will get the most out of it are those who are doing slow things.

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no wheel well liners. Crazy how you get a 90k+ truck, then have to buy a set of liners or a can of spray liner, just to keep it from looking like a plain Jane work truck. Most trucks come standard with them, and I think Ford used to back in the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc