2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did yours arrive at the Atlanta Railyard?

Yesterday. It went convoy on 3/15 to the rail yard. Ford Chat said it was going convoy all the way down here but they were wrong (shocking, I know). It got picked up by rail on the 19th and arrived in Atlanta on the 25th. It had multiple stops on the way down here in IL, KY, and TN. Now it just needs a convoy to the dealer. If the past is any indication, it will be a couple days to get off the railcar, loaded on trailer and delivered.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday. It went convoy on 3/15 to the rail yard. Ford Chat said it was going convoy all the way down here but they were wrong (shocking, I know). It got picked up by rail on the 19th and arrived in Atlanta on the 25th. It had multiple stops on the way down here in IL, KY, and TN. Now it just needs a convoy to the dealer. If the past is any indication, it will be a couple days to get off the railcar, loaded on trailer and delivered.
Ford Chat and dealer are they looking at the same system? If they are then it is human error that gives the wrong information or two completely different systems with different status?

WRX2RAPTOR

Reaction score
Is anyone else planning on getting their truck shipped after it arrives to the dealer? I'm out of state buyer and wondering if there is anything I should be on the lookout for or be cautious of when having the truck shipped. I assume the dealer will have people in mind and help facilitate it. Any input helps as this is my first time shipping a vehicle.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else planning on getting their truck shipped after it arrives to the dealer? I'm out of state buyer and wondering if there is anything I should be on the lookout for or be cautious of when having the truck shipped. I assume the dealer will have people in mind and help facilitate it. Any input helps as this is my first time shipping a vehicle.
IMG_20190419_135915.jpeg
I had a new Range Rover shipped to me ~1300miles back in late 2019. I paid around $1100 for it back then. I highly suggest you opted for enclosed transport and they made the entire journey in 2 days with two drivers. Also I was able to track the transport real time with GPS.

There was an Aventador in the front of my car in the transport.

MIK3

Reaction score
View attachment 449214
I had a new Range Rover shipped to me ~1300miles back in late 2019. I paid around $1100 for it back then. I highly suggest you opted for enclosed transport and they made the entire journey in 2 days with two drivers. Also I was able to track the transport real time with GPS.

There was an Aventador in the front of my car in the transport.
Raptor is too wide for enclosed trailer

Badbrad

Reaction score
My raptor must have been on same train. It was delivered to Nashville on the 25th also

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Is anyone else planning on getting their truck shipped after it arrives to the dealer? I'm out of state buyer and wondering if there is anything I should be on the lookout for or be cautious of when having the truck shipped. I assume the dealer will have people in mind and help facilitate it. Any input helps as this is my first time shipping a

Try Montway Auto Transport. Quick rate online and follow up by Rep.
I’ve shipped by truck before. Main thing I would do is have receiving dealer provide you with a ton of pics & video-close ups-of vehicle before it is handed over to trucker. You decide if you have enough documentation from dealer before releasing to driver. (All to compare with what it looks like when delivered to you). Take pics when it’s delivered, before you touch it or it’s rolled off by driver.

Most dealers just hand over the vehicle to whom ever you designate once purchase paperwork done online etc.

Don’t try to save $100-200 bucks by using the least expensive guy/carrier. (You get what you pay for with truckers).

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Chat and dealer are they looking at the same system? If they are then it is human error that gives the wrong information or two completely different systems with different status?

I thought they were. Ford chat was adamant it was shipped convoy. Then talked to my salesman it popped up as rail. When I called Ford chat later, they could see it was on rail and would say the city, state the train was stopped at. Then I reached out to my salesman to see if it hit Atlanta and it did.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Jaxes

Reaction score
Still confused on the dealer I placed my order with 3 months ago. They stated they had allocations and that’s why I went with them. Still no truck ordered as they said ford hasn’t pulled that allocation for build yet? Does this sound right?