2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built on 3/19 at dealership 3/23 southeast Pa she looks sick!! I pick it up on Tuesday heading straight for ceramic and tint!!
Beautiful! Can we get a photo on level ground of the side profile? Would like to see the rake and if there's material differences than the '23. I've seen the comments here about it but I hadn't seen it from the videos. That said, could be the angle of these photos but looks like rake to me.

ss55539

Reaction score
i dont think its a quality control issue. its an 50k leftover 23 issue.

hopefully there's not a bunch of rake, that's one of the reasons I was trading the tremor in for the raptor. something I could just drive and leave alone.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont think its a quality control issue. its an 50k leftover 23 issue.

hopefully there's not a bunch of rake, that's one of the reasons I was trading the tremor in for the raptor. something I could just drive and leave alone.
x2. I can't imagine why it would sit any different than a '23 and all the dimensional specs are the same BUT... who knows