2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
Picking mine up Tuesday at 11:30 am! Mine was shipped Saturday morning and arrived at dealer after hours Saturday night. Confirming they do ship on the weekend and mine shipped from plant to dealer in 1 day(I live in southern Illinois) switched to built 3/18 for those who have it switched to built but havnt shipped yet be patient they will ship soon. For those stuck in production don’t get any hopes up until it changes to built

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking mine up Tuesday at 11:30 am! Mine was shipped Saturday morning and arrived at dealer after hours Saturday night. Confirming they do ship on the weekend and mine shipped from plant to dealer in 1 day(I live in southern Illinois) switched to built 3/18 for those who have it switched to built but havnt shipped yet be patient they will ship soon. For those stuck in production don’t get any hopes up until it changes to built
That’s how my 22 was. Was so fresh you could smell the paint and bed liner in the garage.

Badbrad

Reaction score
Seems mine was suppose be sent on convoy but has caught a train and is on a rail car somewhere. Shipped on 3/20

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Mine shipped on 15th and still on rail, supposed to make it to rail yard tomorrow. However, I fully expect it to sit there for days or weeks no way I’m that lucky.

bradydarren17

Reaction score
Seems mine was suppose be sent on convoy but has caught a train and is on a rail car somewhere. Shipped on 3/20
Same! Was just looking at my window sticker and it clearly says Convoy, but the update from my dealer was that it’s on rail. I have the rail # but it doesn’t do much good on tracking. Ha.