2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. That's why I am skeptical. I'm having the dealer check vinview on Monday.
View attachment 448871View attachment 448872
I was hoping i was in the same boat, but ford chat just tells me my truck is pending update. Not sure if that's good or bad. If it was still parked in the lot, why would they need to update the status. Hopefully i get some movement/ news here soon

Last edited:

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got pretty lucky, went into production 2/26, updated to still in production 3/2. Built 3/18, shipped out this morning and already arrived at dealer! (I am in southern Illinois) picking it up Monday or Tuesday
View attachment 448875
Nice! Mine updated to built 3/20.

I’m considering not taking the 37 and waiting for a 35 they have incoming.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What has you considering that? Just curious
Mainly the $12k price difference and the 37 wheels being a disappointment. I’ll admit I love the looks of a 37 on the gen3 trucks but I don’t off road so it’s purely looks.

Dev

Reaction score
Mainly the $12k price difference and the 37 wheels being a disappointment. I’ll admit I love the looks of a 37 on the gen3 trucks but I don’t off road so it’s purely looks.
I’d agree with all of that

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, besides the 12k MSRP difference, there's also the increase cost for gas and 37 tires.
I don’t drive enough miles per year for the slight difference in mpg.

Hopefully I’ll get to check them out both next to each other and make a decision