2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
Picked mine up yesterday afternoon at 4p. Love the truck and color. It doesn't photograph well due to its iridescent metallic "flip flop" but here it is. It's about to get PPF and the decals removed.
That color!!!! Amazing especially how it looks in pic #3! The depth of the metallic and clear coat is crazy. The change in lighting conditions really show how cool the color is. Congrats dude.

Subaruski

Reaction score
Build tracker updated to Built 3/21. All info in Ford Pass is now disabled. Another 16 miles on the odometer and they put some gas in her

Attachments

• IMG_4725.png
    IMG_4725.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4724.jpeg
    IMG_4724.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 47

19perf-blue

Reaction score
Build tracker updated to Built 3/21. All info in Ford Pass is now disabled. Another 16 miles on the odometer and they put some gas in her
Damn, I really wish they would activate my ford pass, although it looks like the deactivate it once it ships. that's a bummer.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Asking for a friend, but how many times does it take hitting F5/refresh before my "in production" goes to "built" on the tracker? Apparently 5672k times isn't enough yet and his finger is getting tired.
Lmao same, I decided to call for the first time today and my rep gave the bad news that delivery got pushed back another week…. 3/13 built. Delivery now 4/19 I’m still hitting that button for the next 3 weeks lol