2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motorwerks

Reaction score
Picking up my Shelter Green 37PP this afternoon here in Michigan.
Picked mine up yesterday afternoon at 4p. Love the truck and color. It doesn't photograph well due to its iridescent metallic "flip flop" but here it is. It's about to get PPF and the decals removed.

Attachments

• IMG_5220.jpeg
    IMG_5220.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_5221.jpeg
    IMG_5221.jpeg
    306.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_5222.jpeg
    IMG_5222.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 154

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up yesterday afternoon at 4p. Love the truck and color. It doesn't photograph well due to its iridescent metallic "flip flop" but here it is. It's about to get PPF and the decals removed.
My god this color is amazing. Mine has been stuck at the Rail Yard in Tampa 5min fro my dealer for 3 days now. Really hoping I can get mine before the end of the week. Same spec as yours

Badbrad

Reaction score
Beautiful truck Love the color. Mine shipped 20th. How long does it take to haul to TN. Eta shows first week of April I think I know a short cut

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For us normal people, I’m waiting till mine
Ships then going to my credit union and get a pre approval . I’ll still have ford see what rates they get me but odds are they won’t beat my CU.
My credit union is 5.25% currently while my savings is 4.25% so I’ll probably finance half the truck. I did ask the dealer recently and they said 6%

This truck is a bit out of my comfort zone as the prices have gotten so high but I did well trading my other truck in when I did.

19perf-blue

Reaction score
Well guys I ordered 9/23 went into production 3/12, built 3/21, now the wait is on for shipping and delivery. Heres to hoping it finds its way on to a train sooner rather than later. Antimatter blue, 37pp, no moon roof and bed liner.