2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
Awesome. A random dealer I was talking with a week ago said 35 frames, suspensions etc were different from 37’s. (Sounded like baloney when I heard it).
The suspension is different now, the 37pp and R both get the new dual valve shocks. The geometry itself should remain the same, but the “capability” may vary a bit. The only frame difference is under the bed. Not a structural integrity change, but a small change that makes mounting a 37” spare easier than on the non 37/r. That’s all.

Last edited:

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Blend of 3/11 and mine hasn’t moved or updated since. Ford chat has been useless showing and eta of next week… I’m in eastern PA so I’m pretty hesitant to think that will hold. Ford really is throwing random orders out there… doesn’t seem as “large of a movement” only 3 dealers within 100 miles of me show with trucks that have shipped… that’s not really “large scale” as some has been boosting in my opinion

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just called me to offer a Ranger Raptor they have coming in May. Kinda tempting. I could make that a sweet ass overlanding rig and fit in tighter trails than the F150 Raptor.

jak405817

Reaction score
question, I have ordered 3/1, and got a scheduled production date of 4/1. Just today I noticed my dot is green on “in production”. Does that mean they moved my build up and I can expect it to switch to built in the next couple days? …it is an 802a with spray in bedliner.

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's against the law in many states which is why Tesla can't be sold in some states (direct sales to consumer model). Then there are also states that made carve outs for only Tesla (in GA, the law is for Tesla only, Rivian can't sell here).

Plus, I believe Ford (and the other 2) have dealership agreements where they can't sell direct to consumers.
Pretty certain you can buy a Rivian here in Ga. They ship it from their Illinois plant to the Atlanta store and customer picks up there. I recently watched a YouTube video of a Rivian delivery in Atlanta.