2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badbrad

Reaction score
12/13 order 2/14 blend 3/14 built. Today my tracking site showed order confirmed. I went to Ford chat they said it had been shipped. ETA showed 3/31- 4/12. Tracker still doesn’t work but it’s on truck coming

thatperson89

Reaction score
Got you all beat! 3 months no movement! Oh yeah I win... wait... I guess I lose!
1/12 for me man. No updates and it's still stuck in production. Ford chat had this to say about it.

"they are put in a storage lot, and if it is towards the middle of the lot, it may take a bit to inspect it before shipping. I have been seeing a ton being shipped though."

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1/12 for me man. No updates and it's still stuck in production. Ford chat had this to say about it.

"they are put in a storage lot, and if it is towards the middle of the lot, it may take a bit to inspect it before shipping. I have been seeing a ton being shipped though."
First to build, last to ship.

Motorwerks

Reaction score
Think it’s because it looks so different in different lights. I love how it looks in cloudy / overcast weather. In direct sunlight.. looks like baby shit
Perhaps. But this is just a daily driver for me. It's not like I'll take it to the grave. I'll sell it before the warranty runs out and on to the next. It'll be nice and different for 2-3 years.

Jaxes

Reaction score
Some guys here that work at dealerships can correct me if I’m wrong, I sometimes watch Long McArthur videos on Facebook and he states beginning of the months dealerships know their allocations for that month so best bet would be poke around next week or so with others to see who has any. If the $1k is refundable I would see where else to make deposit another $1k and see what order gets accepted first. My rep has been horrible lol younger kid but he means well just the emails he sends I need someone to translate them lol
So I confirmed they do have allocations just waiting on it to get pulled and a build date is what I’m told?

Jaxes

Reaction score
look at it this way, if that dealership doesn't have an allocation yet and you find one that does, you're already in a better position. Doesn't hurt to call around and ask
So I confirmed they do have allocations just waiting on it to get pulled and a build date is what I’m told?

Jaxes

Reaction score
Take this as a learning experience since you’ve never built a vehicle before. This is my 3rd build and each time the ETA was off. The first two were Wrangler/Gladiator, and now my ‘24 Raptor. Hope you get yours sooner then later, but stressing about it and constantly in contact with Ford isn’t going to help you.

I’d recommend looking at another dealership who has one similar to yours built and soon to arrive and try to make a deal with them. Mine isn’t scheduled to be built until week of 4/15, but there’s a dealer locally that has almost exact one (excluding bedliner) that was just built. I talked to the owner and he’s giving me first dibs on that at MSRP. My 1k is refundable from the dealership I initially ordered from.
37pp? All dealers around me only get 35s usually and do 37 allocations for builds on customer orders. There’s one dealer getting a 37 and selling for 108k lol

Jaxes

Reaction score
I think your final thought might be correct. I posted on Friday after visiting with a large dealer in Seattle. I said I saw the new 2023 inventory they had/were buying up from around lower 48 to have inventory to sell.
Ford blew it in for Q-1 sales in F150s. To appease the ‘villagers’, they pump out a few ‘random’ Raptors to various regions, states, dealer inventories and ours, ‘customer ordered’ orders-per Ford’s system. Seems interesting too that there are a surprising number of 37pp’s shipped out too…
I’m on the fence about just buying one of the new 23s and figure that I’ll get in line again for 2025 production-after the ‘villagers’ have had their way with Ford. (Recall Louis the 16th and a little revolution in France).
The lack of transparency from Ford is concerning. They have to know that this group of buyers that stand in line to place an order, then buy a $90-150,000 truck are educated buyers. To miss every production target in Q1 is huge. To start Q2 with your customer base looking for ‘pitch forks & pikes’ is automotive insanity. At some point, buyers will lose faith in the product, its quality, value at time of purchase and in the resale market.
As one guy said a few days ago, “The Covid years are gone”. So is the ppp money that bolstered sales in Raptors & Rolex’s.
Seattle area dealers are robbing people. Just now reduced 23 models to msrp, 10k+ on 24s