2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
guys, lets take this into our own hands, we will storm the plant and take what is ours! We will unite and attack the plant like it is DDAY

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Built 3/13 and now 3/20 still not shipped. Dealer has a 1/27 production still stuck in production… I can only guess if Ford is efficient in shipping mine won’t ship convoy till that gets released but who knows Ford chat keeps moving the eta.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
Once it ships, your ford pass gets disabled and connected services goes away. Unfortunately you can’t track it on the rail or convoy as it moves.
Interesting. Mine won’t even let me activate it with my vin because it “hasn’t been delivered”. Maybe it’s been shipped. Doubtful, but I can hope.

dirtfarmer

Reaction score
Update on the Ford headlight software issue and hopefully this will clear it up. Found out today that the supplier of the F-150 (any model with dimming headlights) headlight had one of components they got had to come from a different supplier because the original one went belly up (so the supplier of the supplier (getting confused yet?)). The headlight supplier did not tell Ford that they had to change one component and the result of that was that the auto dimming features would not work. They kept building the pickups anyway and about a week and half ago they got a software fix and now they have to update all F150's with that software and then they will start shipping. Supposedly this has been kept on the down low because Ford didn't want to upset the supplier and point fingers at them.

With any luck they will start rolling out a little faster now.

Hopefully the Ford police don't come track me down if this is all true!!

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya mine never got approved but now the option has been disabled. Hoping this is true lol
I had mine get approved, but honestly it didn’t tell me much aside from it’s sitting in a parking lot and bingo on fuel. On the day it shipped, I saw it moving and then connected services was disabled so no updates since the day it shipped.