2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats!!! What date did your tracker change from in production to built, I am curious the timing from when the tracker changes to built to shipping, mien changed to build the 18th
Thanks, it is an 802A 37 truck. I daily my truck so I did not want another supercharged V8. I am coming from a 2023 TRX. Back to Ford I go. Raptor #3.

1710945692592.png

Attachments

• 1710945660898.png
    1710945660898.png
    322.6 KB · Views: 9

Mxfasa

Reaction score
Thanks, it is an 802A 37 truck. I daily my truck so I did not want another supercharged V8. I am coming from a 2023 TRX. Back to Ford I go. Raptor #3.

View attachment 448480
4 days in between wow, that is giving me hope, mine is a 37PP as well and went to built the 18th so if it follows yours mine will ship the 22nd, aka friday!

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think it’s because it looks so different in different lights. I love how it looks in cloudy / overcast weather. In direct sunlight.. looks like baby shit
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. White on trucks just says contractor to me. My brother only buys white trucks.

Im glad metallic paint is making a come back. All of these flat greys and grey blues are boring as hell. I feel in 10 years its gonna feel like the teal car trend in the 90's. You'll be able to date a car's era on the primer grey paintjob. I want more car companies to do something other than white, black, or grey. I vote with my dollars.

VJDWashington

Reaction score
What you’re saying is mostly true but not what VJDWashington is asking. Porsche, BMW and I’m sure others after factory deliveries. All done through your local dealer. Shoot I know BMW even offers a European factory delivery. Again this isn’t a factory direct sale, just delivery. Not the same thing. Actually still pay the destination charge. You can drive the car home or still elect to have it transported after your factory delivery. Myself and I’m sure many others would love to take advantage of this. Plant tour would be neat.
Consider it done! I’ll just pickup the newly installed ‘Bat Phone’ installed for the Raptor ‘24 order/wait season. The sales manager would like a call from me with a topic other than ‘When will I get my Raptor’?
Joking aside, it would be cool to do even if you just have it dropped shipped in Dearborn, stay at a Motel 6 close to the factory, do the tour then do hot laps in the parking lot after in your new truck ;-)

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. White on trucks just says contractor to me. My brother only buys white trucks.

Im glad metallic paint is making a come back. All of these flat greys and grey blues are boring as hell. I feel in 10 years it’s gonna feel like the teal car trend in the 90's. You'll be able to date a car's era on the primer grey paintjob. I want more car companies to do something other than white, black, or grey. I vote with my dollars.
Agreed. I’m a sucker for metallic paints and would prefer my truck to sparkle more than a bass boat. Not sure about Shelter though personally.