2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought the same thing
I agree. Lots of rake. I really wish they would put beadlocks on the 35's. The welfare wheel look, looks dumb.

Some people don't need a 37 or want an R but want the options available to both. My 23 will be my last raptor I think if this trend continues and I'll just go back to a F250 Tremor or get a Super Baja from Shelby.

Motorwerks

Reaction score
I thought when you took a Porsche with factory delivery you had to return it to a shipping center and then it would be shipped and reunited with you at a dealer. I didn't think you could keep it.
You are correct. There are a couple dozen ports that you leave the vehicle and then your selling dealership in the United States receives the car a few weeks later and redelivers it to you.

Motorwerks

Reaction score
I think Shelter Green looks great. Its funny how polarizing it is. Cant wait for mine to show up.
Agree. I think it'll likely look better in person as the camera will have a hard time capturing the depth and iridescence of the metallic paint. I'm glad it's a Raptor-only color too making it more rare on the street in the sea of F150s.

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree. I think it'll likely look better in person as the camera will have a hard time capturing the depth and iridescence of the metallic paint. I'm glad it's a Raptor-only color too making it more rare on the street in the sea of F150s.
Think it’s because it looks so different in different lights. I love how it looks in cloudy / overcast weather. In direct sunlight.. looks like baby shit

Attachments

• IMG_2642.png
    IMG_2642.png
    539.1 KB · Views: 37

madru17

Reaction score
does anyone else show in production but no date on it? its been like that since the 14th

Attachments

• IMG_2717.jpg
    IMG_2717.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 16