2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
scheduled week of production was feb 26th, however on feb 21st is showed in production, blend date of march 3rd, march 18th tracker shows built. 37PP moonroof, bedliner, hard folding cover
Im feb 22 with a 37pp, moonroof, no Bedliner. This is giving me hope

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i mean true but bedliner is there to not look new, its there to get dirty and take a beating haha
Exactly why Line-X is superior. You can literally rip out the Ford sprayed-in liner. It’s inferior in every way.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Mines been built since 3/13 and awaiting shipping since… week later still not shipped… so those that shipped in 24 hrs hope yall get some 8% rates when they come in lmao just kidding …but am I…. Hopefully mine ships soon…. Maybe convoys taking longer than the rails? No idea don’t get ur hopes up on the etas… mine was 3/24 and that’s def not happening

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines been built since 3/13 and awaiting shipping since… week later still not shipped… so those that shipped in 24 hrs hope yall get some 8% rates when they come in lmao just kidding …but am I…. Hopefully mine ships soon…. Maybe convoys taking longer than the rails? No idea don’t get ur hopes up on the etas… mine was 3/24 and that’s def not happening
There are also trucks that are built and ship within 24 hours that have landed in Houston area in dealerships in little as 8-9 days. That’s ridiculously fast, no rhyme or reason how and why it’s so fast to certain states or regions.

evoraptor

Reaction score
Got off the phone with my the General Manager of my dealer and mentioned that the last ping he sees for the truck is a huge parking lot in Dearborn on 02/29. Been stuck outside since then. At least i know its been "built".. He guesstimated another 3 weeks before it gets to the west coast. Oh Well. The waiting game continues.