2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyDNP

Reaction score
Hopefully, for you all sake, Ford chat doesn’t do what we do in the medical field……Keep hounding us about your wait time while we’re attending to other patients, you may be waiting longer.

Just kidding.

Maybe.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, for you all sake, Ford chat doesn’t do what we do in the medical field……Keep hounding us about your wait time while we’re attending to other patients, you may be waiting longer.

Just kidding.

Maybe.
Haha, that’s why I don’t bother anyone. I actually didn’t even want the truck until weather breaks. And hopefully rates drop.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take it with a grain of salt but my dealer said that my 801A that has been in production since 3-4-24 is because of a headlight quality issue.
I find that dealers know or care about very little regarding cars that aren’t on their lots costing them floor plan money. Until it shows up, it’s not their problem.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. Just got the call my 24 37PP shelter green is on the rail car and should be here in two weeks.... Hadnt heard any update from ford or my dealership for 4 months... getting it at MSRP! Cant wait....
My dealer said they only had two allocations for 37PP and two R's. I cant imagine that being the case but whatever.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 12.26.35.png

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Toyota owns the dumbest vehicle ordering right now. If you want to pick up a higher trimmed Tundra or Tacoma, you essentially put your name down and Toyota decides what you get to pick from. If the truck you want isnt in the lottery? Tough shit, take what the dealer gets allocated.
Same for Lexus. Waitlisted for a GX550 Overtrail+, and it’s just “you get what you get.”

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for Lexus. Waitlisted for a GX550 Overtrail+, and it’s just “you get what you get.”
Exactly. I know Ford's solution isn't the best in the industry but it could be far far worse. I believe they are actually suffering by giving the consumers too much information. Back in 2018, I didn't have a real way to track my vehicle and it made the 4 month wait less painful IMO.

Now its like everyone is waiting to watch water boil.

Mxfasa

Reaction score
you may be onto something, I always check before I go to bed and when I wake up, only time ford tracker has changed for me is when I wake up and check it lol