2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spoke with Ford chat and performance chat and neither will provide me with the rail number my truck shipped on. Their vibe check sucks lol.

rbrb

Reaction score
Yesterday, our green dot went all the way back to "ordered", although it still showed 03/13 for "in production". And today it has shipped. The window sticker link is there, although when you click on it you get a screen saying the window sticker hasn't been produced, yet. I almost feel as if they have some synchronization issues in their database.

KylerM

Reaction score
I am That Dude - made it to Ohio already heading to Florida Jan 9 build
How long is your transit time? Sorry - couldn't see when it shipped to do the math myself. I'm also waiting on mine in FL, but hasn't shipped yet. Been stuck in production since 2/20.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is great news!! Mine was scheduled 1/8 and in production 1/8, no movement yet except an update on 3/7. What changes on the window sticker when it ships? Does data populate in the box to the left of MSRP where it says rail?
On the physical sticker that comes with the truck yes. Not the one you get online.