2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Not very exciting to me as that would mean it is going to sit for another 2 months. Prefer to stick my head in the sand and pretend it is shipping in March.
I would hope Ford would see $$$$ sitting there waiting to get shipped and get them moving once the shipping has commenced ‍♂️

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not very exciting to me as that would mean it is going to sit for another 2 months. Prefer to stick my head in the sand and pretend it is shipping in March.
I'm going to pretend mine is shipping next week. I want to give myself hope.

Kurt L

Reaction score
I have an update for yall. Finally some good news!! The first batch of raptors from the original blend date in December to 1/14 are scheduled to ship on 3/18. Everything after 1/14 still nothing yet. They will be delivered in batches so those of you with Feb blend dates don’t expect shipping until sometime in April (maybe May). Ignore what Ford chat tells you, they won’t have any real news and wrong ETAs.

Exciting news, hoping everyone gets their Raptors soon!
hot garbage news

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an update for yall. Finally some good news!! The first batch of raptors from the original blend date in December to 1/14 are scheduled to ship on 3/18. Everything after 1/14 still nothing yet. They will be delivered in batches so those of you with Feb blend dates don’t expect shipping until sometime in April (maybe May). Ignore what Ford chat tells you, they won’t have any real news and wrong ETAs.

Thanks a ton for sharing mate! Appreciate you keeping us in the loop

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Any reason to believe this date will stick? This will be the 3rd time that Raptors will begin shipping. 2/26, then 3/6 and now 3/18.

silvertige

Reaction score
3/18???? dang!! lol.. welp that sucks. Thanks for the update.

3/18???? dang!! lol.. welp that sucks. Thanks for the update!

Ballajb

Reaction score

Thanks for the update.