2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19perf-blue

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I received a build date of 3-18-24 and a vin number for an 801a antimatter blue raptor. I was just wondering how close ford is holding to those dates. Dealer tells me it should deliver to them around the end of april. Anyone this this is true?
Thanks

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I received a build date of 3-18-24 and a vin number for an 801a antimatter blue raptor. I was just wondering how close ford is holding to those dates. Dealer tells me it should deliver to them around the end of april. Anyone this this is true?
Thanks
So far it’s not accurate. You’re looking at two months to the right. However, I have no idea how many Ford can ship at once or how fast they can ship once they do start shipping.

cbrooks

Reaction score
Just a quick update on my build:

801A Raptor, Avalanche, Bedliner, Graphics.
Build began on 8th of Jan and I'm guessing it is built and in lot 59 based on this thread.

My dealer just contacted and indicated the Ford Target Release Date (FTDR) is 6th of March.

Like many of you I'm disappointed to see these lengthy delays in delivery.

Grod760

Reaction score
Ford chat update delivery to 3/16-3/22. Says it’s still located in Dearborn, MI.