2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted on what your sales rep says, mines was originally slated for 1/27-2/2 arrival, got pushed to 3/4.

Vinview lists it as "sent offsite." Still showing 1/31 arrival which he is 100% certain is wrong. I guess the update is there is no update.

Need to add Ramp 59 Purgatory to the bingo card.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well....are the flares black or gray? :rofl:
lol… i did think they looked darker but i couldn’t get close enough to know with 100% certainty. On the white or lighter colors… they appeared dark. That said… it wasn’t like they completely disappeared on the black ones. And i was driving while trying to look. On Miller road i was able to stop a little to look. On white… in the light i was in… they looked darker to me.

Jpro39

Reaction score
I inquired about placing an order with a dealer a few weeks ago and they just said they recorded a build date of march 3 so it seems like the demand is not there this year. Dealers just placing orders and already getting build dates is a sign they are not behind in production.

Reaction score
I inquired about placing an order with a dealer a few weeks ago and they just said they recorded a build date of march 3 so it seems like the demand is not there this year. Dealers just placing orders and already getting build dates is a sign they are not behind in production.
Not necessarily true. When I placed my order in Oct, they recorded a build date of 12/20, got pushed back to 1/11. Build dates move around very inconsistently sometimes.

nltruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
checked in with my salesman he just confirmed it’s still showing a 2/4-2/9 delivery date.. 1/10 blend

noobacaine

Reaction score
everyone like, “my cousin” or some guy i know… hahahah
I spoke to several Houston dealerships today they said at best beginning of March when Raptor orders will be delivered and that’s for people already in production right now. There’s apparently a one month plus delay for some missing parts.
why would you call “several” to ask that lol

That’s how someone speaks when they are lying.