2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noobacaine

Reaction score
One of my cousins works at Ford HQ in Michigan and said they still haven’t removed 2023 F150s off the Ford website and you can still build and view that page even though they aren’t taking orders for 23’s. 2024 F150’s are on preview page only. Confirmed that by going on the website just now. Long story short, until they don’t fully sunset the 2023 F150 on the website, they won’t release the 24s for shipment. Could be they still have a lot 23’s left to sell? The fulfillment issue isn’t just with Raptors, it’s all 24 F150s.
“one of my cousins”

THIS IS HOW RUMORS AND LIES START

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to help y’all with some hope… I’ll share a little Raptor Reconnaissance i conducted today. i had to be in Troy, MI for a long weekend. Had some time to kill today… so i took my wife to Dearborn for lunch. Afterwards, went and drove the perimeter of the truck plant… Sadly, the wife connected the dots and figured out my real “lunch motives”. She got a little impatient as she had to be my camera girl. Turns out she wasn’t amused and relatively ineffective with the camera. (Note - should have waited till after to share the ineffective part). The staging or storage “lots” many of you refer to are a little tough to see into because the fencing is largely covered by black netting. You can see through it somewhat when it’s bright out… but on camera, it blacks out. I definitely saw Raptors in 3 or 4 lots as well as many F-150’s in areas that are visible from Schaefer Road and Miller Road. The pictures i could snag from her videos are rough, but hey… trying to give some hope of existence.

1705892723748.png

1705892777620.png

1705892814677.png

if anyone knows or is familiar with the plant… it was originally integrated with its own integrated steel mill . Over the years the steel mill changed hands multiple times, but I am affiliated with that side of the business, (if you were wondering). In any case, I’ve spent a lot of time there and in Dearborn so I’ve got some familiarity.

Reaction score
Hope to know more this week once it's built. View attachment 441413
I think the main issue is finishing the build, not starting. Many people have their raptors in production (some as early as December) for a long time and status isn’t updating to “built” because of some parts. I don’t believe anyone has any 24 F150 with a “built” status.

ss55539

Reaction score
I think the main issue is finishing the build, not starting. Many people have their raptors in production (some as early as December) for a long time and status isn’t updating to “built” because of some parts. I don’t believe anyone has any 24 F150 with a “built” status.
That's what I mean. Once it's finished on the line visibility will say (most times) whether there's a hold or moved offsite etc.