2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RdR2027

Reaction score
My Priority Code is 10. I would guess that would be up to Ford to accept the order from the dealer for you. My dealer only had an allocation of five Raptors because of low electric vehicle sales. I don't think they would let me order two Raptors unless I was willing to buy both of them.

Donarash

Reaction score
My Priority Code is 10. I would guess that would be up to Ford to accept the order from the dealer for you. My dealer only had an allocation of five Raptors because of low electric vehicle sales. I don't think they would let me order two Raptors unless I was willing to buy both of them.
I frankly didn't ask the dealer about their allocations. I live in San Diego, and my local dealers(all of them) laughed me out of their stores when I asked to put an order in. This dealer(thanks to @Toadsmasher2k1) was nice enough to take my order at MSRP, all while, treating me a like a human being.

How long after putting an order in should I expect order confirmation?

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were sending email confirmations pretty quick, but I haven’t heard of anyone getting the email on MY24 yet. Several are scheduled to build, but no email.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I frankly didn't ask the dealer about their allocations. I live in San Diego, and my local dealers(all of them) laughed me out of their stores when I asked to put an order in. This dealer(thanks to @Toadsmasher2k1) was nice enough to take my order at MSRP, all while, treating me a like a human being.

How long after putting an order in should I expect order confirmation?
Ryan is pretty good about giving updates when he has them. Text him and he will fill you in.

It sounds like it’s going to be a while if you ordered a 37 package or R

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
@RdR2027 you may want to check with your dealer about what package was ordered because Ford has said that they are only taking 801A up through the first week of February so far, no word on when the 802A will be taken. No, this has no effect from the strike, the 2023 was affected.

Subaruski

Reaction score
Maybe we are starting to see 802a builds then. Do you receive a vin and the ability to track it on Ford's site?

I recieved confirmation for my 2024 37pp Raptor on 9-13-3023 Its scheduled to be built the week of 1-22-2024