2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I been searching dealers around me and they all want $10,000 ADM. Looks like i will just have to keep waiting until Ford makes it to my truck

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have a November order in production as of 1/8, no movement at all. Got my deposit back yesterday and found a truck that already shipped, better yet in Avalanche which I decided I wanted more than white. Got it below MSRP which was nice, going to the Masters in Augusta, leaving early, flying into Kansas City, then driving it home to SoCal! Fingers crossed everything stays lined up, it will be a great week!
That sounds like a great time. Hope it works out for you

CDub

Reaction score
I been searching dealers around me and they all want $10,000 ADM. Looks like i will just have to keep waiting until Ford makes it to my truck
A green 35 in my area just showed up on the lot today. They had a 19k ADM on it, almost a 100k for a 35…is someone dumb enough to buy it.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're willing to travel I can let you know what I hear back. I have a number of dealers who are at MSRP waiting on their trucks who would "call me back" all avalanche or white and all at MSRP. Not sure if the spec is what you're looking for. 801a with moonroof.

soccerUber

Reaction score
I canceled my original order today for a Black 801a with Sunroof. The dealer couldn't give me any information on the truck, other than, "its produced and awaiting transport." It's been sitting since 1/20 and the tracker was no movement. It was supposed to arrive between 3/22 - 3/28. Its a 3 hour drive from Dearborn in Ohio. The dealership was very forgiving and returned the deposit. I found the same specification on a lot @ MSRP. Crazy thing is it had a blend date of 3/17 and was delivered rail to the far south. I'm thrilled to get one that hasn't been sitting for 60 days for who knows that reason.
I'm flying out to pick it up tomorrow, then I'll have a long drive home. Cant wait!

For others still searching, I did find two Black 801A on lots that weren't spoken for and available.
1) Rochester Ford in MN @ MSRP on the lot and ready to go.
2) Sutton Ford in Mattison, IL has one on the lot too. They're asking 10K over MSRP, but are willing to go to MSRP if you pay some BS LoJack and Interior protection plan. I told them NOPE.

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're willing to travel I can let you know what I hear back. I have a number of dealers who are at MSRP waiting on their trucks who would "call me back" all avalanche or white and all at MSRP. Not sure if the spec is what you're looking for. 801a with moonroof.
I appreciate the offer, im looking for Shelter Green, 801A, moonroof and spray-in bedliner. id be willing to let the bedliner go though

RaptorJoe331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Ford Marketing, i was transferred to them after calling the number Ford chat gave to me.
I was told on 3/23 my truck is awaiting transport. The lady told me it looks like they are waiting for a carrier company to accept the job. She also seemed confused when i told her the last updated date on the tracker was 2/1 but she sees updates on 3/20 and 3/23.

aware

Reaction score
I got the same response from Ford Marketing Monday. Waiting on transportation. My dealer is 1 1/2 hour from Detroit. Mine was ordered 10/27. Tracker hasn't changed sense 2/16 went into production 2/15.
Order #9124
VIN 1FTFW1RG6RFA25882