2023 Order is in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Production is supposed to begin on 10/10. Scheduling begins on 8/18.
I’m just hoping that my dealer truly has the allocation they “gave” me. I will be irritated if I found out 8/18 that I missed out on ordering from last week.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question... is that for the normal F-150, Raptor, or both?
Both, technically. Those dates are for the DTP (Dearborn Truck Plant) which produces Raptors and F150s. The dates for the KC Plant are 9/15 and 10/31 for scheduling and production. The KC Plant produces F150s, but I do not believe they build any Raptors.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m just hoping that my dealer truly has the allocation they “gave” me. I will be irritated if I found out 8/18 that I missed out on ordering from last week.
It’s a waiting game now. Even if you ordered the first ‘23 and your dealer had an allocation, you probably won’t get scheduled with a production date right away. Ford still has to balance out and resolve all the ‘22s that weren’t produced.

You can always reach out to Ford Performance for updates. You just need your dealer code and order number. They will not have any updates until at least 8/18 when scheduling begins, so there’s no benefit in reaching out now.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s a waiting game now. Even if you ordered the first ‘23 and your dealer had an allocation, you probably won’t get scheduled with a production date right away. Ford still has to balance out and resolve all the ‘22s that weren’t produced.

You can always reach out to Ford Performance for updates. You just need your dealer code and order number. They will not have any updates until at least 8/18 when scheduling begins, so there’s no benefit in reaching out now.
To add to this…if history is any indication of the future, some folks w/ ’23 orders may get their truck before some w/ ‘22 orders.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To add to this…if history is any indication of the future, some folks w/ ’23 orders may get their truck before some w/ ‘22 orders.
Very interesting. My dealer just told me I should be pulled for a build date in the next 2 weeks. Order was Feb 1, 2022. We've eliminated the spray-in bedliner due to being told that was delaying the truck...