2023 Order is in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Avalanche as well
Curious to see what the Avalanche will look like with the graphics...

I considered Avalanche as well, but I've always wanted CO, so that's what I ended up going with. I ordered my '23 earlier today (my '22 order never got picked up). I kept it pretty basic...

Code Orange
37PP
2kw Pro Power
Lockable Storage (required with Pro Power)

That put me at $83,890 when you account for the $50 credit for Auto Start-Stop Removal.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hated the start stop in my 21 5.0. Glad they’re giving me $50 to take it off now

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You also have to get the pro power 2kw in order to get the lockable storage. I only wanted the lockable storage for $215 but you have to tack on the $995 propower.
37 Package now requires lockable storage and in-turn requires Pro Power. Sneaky way to charge $215 instead of another price increase. Lockable storage was free.

OP
OP
TXAG

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
37 Package now requires lockable storage and in-turn requires Pro Power. Sneaky way to charge $215 instead of another price increase. Lockable storage was free.

Crazy. What about the tailgate applique? Can it or is it deleted? I deleted it on my current 22, and would like this one to be the same. Possible?

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You also have to get the pro power 2kw in order to get the lockable storage. I only wanted the lockable storage for $215 but you have to tack on the $995 propower.
That's kind of funny - I only wanted the Pro Power and had to tack on the lockable storage. It was touch-and-go there for a minute, but I was able to swing that extra $215.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's kind of funny - I only wanted the Pro Power and had to tack on the lockable storage. It was touch-and-go there for a minute, but I was able to swing that extra $215.
What was the deal breaker was I wanted the CF interior accent but I don't like the bead lock wheels. Another hand-in-hand package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter