2023 Order is in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the deal breaker was I wanted the CF interior accent but I don't like the bead lock wheels. Another hand-in-hand package.
Yeah, I am with you on that one. However, you could probably sell the bead lock wheels for at least $1500 when your truck gets in. And actually, if you want a set of the stock wheels, I have a set from my '21 that I'd sell you pretty reasonably. I'm not sure where in Texas you are, but I am in the Fort Worth area.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't think about reselling. Eh no worries. I don't' want to resubmit my order and lose my spot in line and start over.

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to see what the Avalanche will look like with the graphics...

I considered Avalanche as well, but I've always wanted CO, so that's what I ended up going with. I ordered my '23 earlier today (my '22 order never got picked up). I kept it pretty basic...

Code Orange
37PP
2kw Pro Power
Lockable Storage (required with Pro Power)

That put me at $83,890 when you account for the $50 credit for Auto Start-Stop Removal.
Is this for a 23’ Raptor R or normal Raptor? I mean 84k price is still good for even if it’s not the R, but I thought R was 110k

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this for a 23’ Raptor R or normal Raptor? I mean 84k price is still good for even if it’s not the R, but I thought R was 110k
It's a V6 37pp Raptor. I did not add the Moonroof & Tailgate ($2195) or the Blue Interior ($2395).

Given the current climate, I think $84k for a 37pp is reasonable. I actually don't want the Moonroof (at all) though the power tailgate and step would have been nice. But, I dislike the sunroof so much that I chose not to order that package. I remember most '21 37pp Raptors being in the $81-83k range, and that makes $84k for a '23 seem reasonable. I know you could have gotten a '21 37pp for $79,xxx if you added NO other options, but those trucks were few and far between.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For folks that rolled over your MY22 to 23, did you get the same Order Code as your 22?. Mine is the same. I don’t know if this is good or bad

Last edited:

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you have a confirmed allocation.
I wish I could make sure but this early dealers do not know their allocations. I think most dealers make more money on their stock allocations charging adm and take a lot of retail deposits in the hopes of Ford picking up a few of them.

Last edited:

Raptor311

Reaction score
July 18th orders
Code Orange 37 PP
Clicked all the options except recaro seats
My dealer is allowing MSRP 84K and change