2023 front bumper question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteMamba

Reaction score
If under warranty, I'd make the dealership do it so it's covered if anything goes wrong, even down the road post-warranty.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your front plastic piece under the grill loose at all? Mine is and have the same problem. Took it to one dealership which told me they could not fix it because they don't have a body shop.
What kind of dealer doesn’t have a body shop? Lol!

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bottom line is this thing is a truck. Nothing lines up. But for $80k you would think the kids on the assembly line would take pride in their work. Ridiculous these leave the factory like this. A drunk sailor could see how crooked this bumper was
Living in Michigan I know lots of people who’s family/friends work on assembly lines and there are lots of horror stories from them.

SDR581

Reaction score
What about the spacing between the hood and top of the grille. The gap on my driver side is bigger than the gap on passenger side. I can slide my index finger and feel the diff. Will take a pic later and post. The hood panel seems aligned with the fenders.

blakesummit

Reaction score
I purchased my truck 2 weeks ago. I had a rpg level, wheels and tires put on thru the dealership (they used a third party company to do the work) and took delivery. Loving the truck so far, but couldn't help but look at it the other day and realize the front bumper is not on or adjusted correctly. Is this something that is easily adjusted? Anyone else had an issue like this?

Thanks

View attachment 401829
They fixed mine at the dealership in half a day. Mine was 1” out right to left.