2023 Forscan Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laramie1pt8t

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2023 Raptor and I did the Heated Steering wheel add, and for some reason I some how bricked the HVAC, it no longer shows power or does anything. I don't know how to get it back.

Do you think you or someone can help me
Did you try loading the as-builts? It will at least let you control the fan with the as-builts loaded, it wont let you change the temperature. Also, recheck your connections, maybe you have a loose plug?

Reaction score
im trying to do the glare free mod but whenever i try to writ in HCM module it refuses? Even though i have the glare free option on the big screen?

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im trying to do the glare free mod but whenever i try to writ in HCM module it refuses? Even though i have the glare free option on the big screen?
I had the same issue, and this is what forscan support suggested. Despite their warning it has been working for me flawlessly

Hello,

The adapter you use is not recommended for configuration and programming, FORScan should notify you about it on the start. The problem is that it works on 38400 baud rate that is not enough for this adapter and this operation. You may try to increase the baud rate as explained in this article:

https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1763

But some china adapters do not support higher baud rates, so this trick may not work.

--
Regards,
FORScan Development Team

Reaction score
I had the same issue, and this is what forscan support suggested. Despite their warning it has been working for me flawlessly
Thank you for your reply, i just realized that my issue was totally different (putting right numbers in the wrong place)
But until now when forscan start contacting to the vehicle i saw there’s error in some modules (dtc.hcm.sccm) is that normal?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply, i just realized that my issue was totally different (putting right numbers in the wrong place)
But until now when forscan start contacting to the vehicle i saw there’s error in some modules (dtc.hcm.sccm) is that normal?
Glad to hear that you caught it. Always double check & triple check your work. Good on ya.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My issues were with writing to the sccm and changing the baud rate fixed it