2023 Forscan Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started with messing with Forscan on my 2023 Raptor (3/2023 build). Been able to do a lot of changes, but had a few issues I can't work around:

1. "Enable Cameras at Speed" everything was already set to what Livinitup recommends (from the factory), yet no forward camera at speed.

2. "Glare Free" I am unable to edit the APIM codes no matter what I do. It freezes at 0-50% and the error code I get is "Gain security access failed - security key is wrong."

Any ideas if these features are just unavailable on my truck?

Thanks! Cyrus

OP
OP
C

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I contacted the Forscan support team and they sent me a beta version of their software. It did the trick. "Glare-Free" shows up as an option on the Sync screen, but its super bright outside right now and I haven't been able to get the "Green A" to show up (assume it only turns on at night?)

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just put a cover over the sensor in the center of the dash. Truck also has to be in drive.