2023 37 Package Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not at all. More so can’t stand that people that can’t educate themselves enough to know the differences are negligible. I’d put my money in the 35 outperforming the 37 in a full out baja run if thats your fancy.
How many Baja runs you doing in PA? I’d be surprised if you even change your own oil.
Ya know, I’ve only been on a few different forums in my life but there’s one thing for sure. Every single one had at least one **** bag like you. Should have changed your name from the great pumpkin to the great ****** Bag.

And since you’re so concerned yes, I’ve always done my own vehicle maintenance and build my own engines aside from head porting. I’ll admit, I don’t have that knowledge but I’m sure you do.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya know, I’ve only been on a few different forums in my life but there’s one thing for sure. Every single one had at least one **** bag like you. Should have changed your name from the great pumpkin to the great ****** Bag.

And since you’re so concerned yes, I’ve always done my own vehicle maintenance and build my own engines aside from head porting. I’ll admit, I don’t have that knowledge but I’m sure you do.
XOXO …I figured you’d be an expert head porter.
It’s hard to believe anyone with mechanical knowledge would fall for the “37 package” but here we are.

Moving on…

Last edited:

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it in writing from the owner of the dealership the reason my order is being held up is due to availability of the 37 package wheels. I hope to have some kid on answer on all this in the next week or so.
A search on the internet shows nothing about Ford having an issues with availability, on a lug nut issue a few months back.
What has happened to doing business honestly folks?

I highly doubt that it's the wheels holding the order up. I bet they don't have an allocation for a 37PP. I ordered my 37PP back in September and it showed up Wednesday last week. I also hadn't heard any updates from Ford as to the status of my truck. It just showed up at the dealer. My dealer called me to let me know it had arrived. I talked to him last in the beginning of march and he told me that there were no updates. so sometime between the beginning of march and April 12th, I got a vin, went in to production, and my 37PP was delivered.

2Bulls

Reaction score
I mentioned in my post that I was going to have a friend who is in upper management check on my order this week and she did today. I received a text from her with my VIN number and a build date of May 15.
I stopped by my dealer with the VIN and the general manager was taken back that I had the VIN #. He said he checked last Thursday evening and it was not scheduled yet and again said he was told it had something to do with the wheels and they were expecting a shipment very soon.
Today my friend said her counterpart in Dearborn did not know of an issue with the wheels for a 37 package and the next thing I know is I have a VIN # now after 16 months.

After the build, how long of a wait was it before it was shipped to your dealer?
It's been a long road but it seems it about to happen for me.
Thank you for any advice you can give.

2Bulls

Reaction score
Yeah because they can’t buy the wheels or tires after the fact? :slap:
I had the opportunity to get a Raptor without the 37 package and almost did it. After getting home and checking, it seems you can buy after market 37 inch tires and put them on your truck but you will not get a spare to fit.
According to the Ford folks, the 37 has a very other changes that one might not see but are necessary for the true to be fitted with the 37 package.
Even then, the looks of the 37 package is worth the wait for me. To each their own

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to get a Raptor without the 37 package and almost did it. After getting home and checking, it seems you can buy after market 37 inch tires and put them on your truck but you will not get a spare to fit.
According to the Ford folks, the 37 has a very other changes that one might not see but are necessary for the true to be fitted with the 37 package.
Even then, the looks of the 37 package is worth the wait for me. To each their own
The 37” spare fits. It’s documented in a few threads along with the differences in the 37 package.
If you don’t get the recaros the only difference in looks is wheels/tires.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 37” spare fits. It’s documented in a few threads along with the differences in the 37 package.
If you don’t get the recaros the only difference in looks is wheels/tires.
This is true. Some have gotten a 37” spare to fit 35” frame.
After getting home and checking, it seems you can buy after market 37 inch tires and put them on your truck but you will not get a spare to fit.
You haven’t fully done your homework.