2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I know he said last week they received another three... Didn't know they were getting more allocations throughout the year
My salesman said they get them monthly. He got 4 for November. I think I’ll be in the next batch. Hopefully

mortimer

Reaction score
i have an order in for a 37 (placed 10/5) in North Carolina. I haven't received anything except an order confirmation. I called Brandon Ford in Tampa (largest volume ford dealer in the country) as i have a mutual friend who works there in out of state sales. i tried to place an order with them as well to better my chances and he told me they haven't received their 2022 raptor allocations yet. but he did tell me they have (4) 21 raptors with VIN's waiting to be built. (2) 35's and (2) 37's.
the quote below was what i received from the sales manager in NC when asking about allocations... so i don't know what to believe

Fords new system doesn't use Allocation for Dealership on their new system. Your order is confirmed through
our new system and is designated to our Dealership.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an order in for a 37 (placed 10/5) in North Carolina. I haven't received anything except an order confirmation. I called Brandon Ford in Tampa (largest volume ford dealer in the country) as i have a mutual friend who works there in out of state sales. i tried to place an order with them as well to better my chances and he told me they haven't received their 2022 raptor allocations yet. but he did tell me they have (4) 21 raptors with VIN's waiting to be built. (2) 35's and (2) 37's.
the quote below was what i received from the sales manager in NC when asking about allocations... so i don't know what to believe
NC quote sounds like BS. I was told that when I ordered my 21. It never happen. You have to have an allocation if you want your order built.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked with Jeremy now, Still unscheduled clean. He stated "It seems on 2022's, a small batch were scheduled on 10/28, but I haven't seen movement on the 2022's since then"
That's interesting and explains sth..
Sounds like there was also no scheduling this week..

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's interesting and explains sth..
Sounds like there was also no scheduling this week..
Yep, there will be lots of people posting their dates already as of now if there is a scheduling today, not a good sign.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, there will be lots of people posting their dates already as of now if there is a scheduling today, not a good sign.
I'll check on my 2 orders tomorrow again.. Fingers crossed.. :)