2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you're saying someone who gets accepted in June can have theirs built before someone who got accepted in Mar? That isn't how it has been playing out.
The only line is at your dealership. Once you have a real order from a dealership with an allocation ford builds the trucks based on commodities available.

SAF

Reaction score
Just got mine ordered today. It’s a 2022. 37 package, black (since lead foot isn’t an option). It was nice to see they made the power tailgate/full moonroof an option instead of having to get two different packages (if I recall correctly).

Hoping it will be here early next year. Much like my suppressors, just order those suckers, forget about them, and be happily surprised when you get the phone call that you can take it home.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you were never scheduled, the build was probably never accepted (no allocations, dealer took your order but Ford didn’t).

Orders could be placed in June, if your order was accepted in March - your dealer took your order before the order banks were open, probably hoping to have enough allocations and never did. My dealer had two. One 35 and one 37 for the entire year.
I placed my order in Aug on the 2nd, accepted the next day by Ford. My point is there is still a order of sorts or should be depending on when you put yours in. For those who don't get built due to Ford saying they could do something they couldn't they should still be in line.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got mine ordered today. It’s a 2022. 37 package, black (since lead foot isn’t an option). It was nice to see they made the power tailgate/full moonroof an option instead of having to get two different packages (if I recall correctly).

Hoping it will be here early next year. Much like my suppressors, just order those suckers, forget about them, and be happily surprised when you get the phone call that you can take it home.
That's not a good thing. Check two boxes or YOU HAVE TO HAVE BOTH TO GET EITHER.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just had a dealer tell me that Ford is prioritizing orders from customers versus dealer orders. Not sure how much truth there is to that. I have an order in today, guess i'll forget about it until it comes in.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order in Aug on the 2nd, accepted the next day by Ford. My point is there is still a order of sorts or should be depending on when you put yours in. For those who don't get built due to Ford saying they could do something they couldn't they should still be in line.
unfortunately, just because an order goes to ford from a dealership and ford acknowledges the order, "accepts" the order, doesn't mean anything. That is just ford saying, yes we see this order in the system. Ford did not commit to build that order. Ford committed to building so many allocations which were handed out to specific dealerships. Some dealerships didn't get any, some only 1 or 2.