2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, they took a copy of my driver's license as well, said it was some new Ford requirement.

tedthebear

Reaction score
The “requirement” has been around for awhile. I ordered in July they were already asking for ID on the 2021s…so don’t be surprised if you still end up unscheduled (like me).

Means nothing when it comes to whether there is an allocation or your truck will get built. Dealers just want to sell / have a potential sale and ford will accept the orders regardless of what they can build just to have it on the books and figure it out later, that’s why there is zero transparency in wtf is happening.

albuht813

Reaction score
Just got back from the dealer. He put a new order in for a 22 for me. Hopefully this one will get scheduled. He said three of their five 21 orders got scheduled. Carbon Fiber package was an optional add on to the 37 package but could not be added to the Recaro package. So I'm assuming when they split the 37 pkg. and the Recaro pkg. the CF went with Recaros. So it looks like the $2395 price tag is for seats and CF.

I had this exact issue! After adding the blue recaros the system would not allow you to add the carbon fiber. I guess we'll find out eventually.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The “requirement” has been around for awhile. I ordered in July they were already asking for ID on the 2021s…so don’t be surprised if you still end up unscheduled (like me).

Means nothing when it comes to whether there is an allocation or your truck will get built. Dealers just want to sell / have a potential sale and ford will accept the orders regardless of what they can build just to have it on the books and figure it out later, that’s why there is zero transparency in wtf is happening.
Agreed, they didn't claim the license copy, etc. implied allocations were available. Being their 2nd 2022 order, my hope is I receive an allocation (they did have a few allocations for 2021), and they assured me there would be no fooling around (bait and switch on the MSRP offer, etc.). Let's see.

Did you eventually get scheduled or are you still unscheduled? I'm also hoping the 2022s are less of an issue given the model year has longer to get through the order/build cycle. The 2021 order/build cycle, having started way later than normal felt like a rushed/messy affair to begin with.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I also had to provide my DL and my build was unscheduled because the dealer did not have an allocation.

tedthebear

Reaction score
Did you eventually get scheduled or are you still unscheduled? I'm also hoping the 2022s are less of an issue given the model year has longer to get through the order/build cycle. The 2021 order/build cycle, having started way later than normal felt like a rushed/messy affair to begin with.
Still unscheduled. Haven’t reordered as a 22 yet since there’s supposedly one more week of scheduling where it could get picked up. Nothing quite as exciting as a 12 month delivery window lol…

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just placed a 22 order for me today and he said he should know whether my 21 order will be scheduled or not later this week, will see!

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has my build sheet, copy of my license, and CC info for deposit. Just waiting to get confirmation that the order is in.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has my build sheet, copy of my license, and CC info for deposit. Just waiting to get confirmation that the order is in.
My dealer had the same stuff from me. Went to put the order in, and their allocations disappeared. He talked with their Ford Rep and said they’d have more info on Monday (today). Quite a crap show to be honest. I’m this close to saying screw it and wait this nonsense out…..