2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bT3RP

Reaction score
Contacted 3 dealers yesterday, all said the same thing, order banks are supposed to open soon, just not yet. Thinking about placing an order at each one to see what happens. Can’t seem to trust who has/ will get allocations and who won’t.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand. You can't place a legitimate order for a Raptor without an allocation. So it does not matter when the order banks open. If your dealer submits an order without an allocation, it will not be scheduled. There are plenty examples of this currently for the 2021 GEN3s

bT3RP

Reaction score
Heard that order banks are open today, dealer is contacting the zone rep to see if they should rollover my 21 order or order a new 22.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer called this morning and then texted me my build sheet. I have placed my order today officially. MY2022. Maybe it's in the dealer system but waiting for order banks to officially open? Or maybe it's open to certain dealers only for some type of presale?