2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked order banks on Ford website and still reflects 21MY. I am in the same situation. Dealer told me I had allocation for 21MY and nothing. Now promises me his first 22MY allocation. On and on it goes.
Where on Ford's website do you check order banks? If you are looking at the build/price tool, that won't switch to MY22 for a while, it always lags the ordering system, especially with lots of MY21 F-150's on dealer lots.

Reaction score
As of yesterday, three dealers here in South Texas are saying last dat to order '21 is today (the 30th) and '22 opens October 1. No other confirmation, but all three that I'm trying to work with said the same dates...

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of yesterday, three dealers here in South Texas are saying last dat to order '21 is today (the 30th) and '22 opens October 1. No other confirmation, but all three that I'm trying to work with said the same dates...
interesting, dealer I am working with said they couldn't put in the order today too

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a text from my friend that’s the sales manager at a dealer in AZ and said to come on in next week and get the order in. He said they can start ordering tomorrow

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a text from my friend that’s the sales manager at a dealer in AZ and said to come on in next week and get the order in. He said they can start ordering tomorrow
Which dealer? Hopefully not those crooks over at San tan