2021 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I said that last year that don’t be surprised to see hybrid raptor. There was a video with a test mule spotted few weeks ago and definitely didn’t sound like a v8. The gas cars are going away. The new TRX is cool but 9MPG not so cool. It’s like the old hummer.. It was cool when u sold it

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did some towing with TRX In Colorado. Not heavy boat, just regular towing. 4.7 mpg lol. Even the guy from the show was like WTF hahahaha. RAM formula: Let’s put our old modified hellcat engine in any car and call it new! They should put their hellcat in Pacifica.

Last edited:

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did some towing with TRX In Colorado. Not heavy boat, just regular towing. 4.7 mpg lol. Even the guy from the show was like WTF hahahaha. RAM formula: Let’s put our old modified hellcat engine in any car and call it new! They should put their hellcat in Pacifica.

It was fully loaded down in weight, actually like 60lbs or something over. Said it towed like a dream though.
I'd only consider purchasing if it had a 50+ gallon tank.

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of googling "2021 Raptor release". I would be totally happy with current Raptor if I know there wasn't new coming out. It looks like new Raptor will be 2022 and nobody has zero idea what it will hold under the hood. V8 Would be nice if there was no EV's. I have no idea why someone would want to have car that is more expensive to maintain and has less power. $10 per gallon isn't helping me. All I want is horsepower. I think current Raptor is by far the best looking truck on the market and TRX has nothing on it. Yes, big fat engine, but it looks like our old 1991 Ram. wtf? Why bother.