2021 Raptor Is a Total BUST!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cthulhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am conscious about MPG, I am assuming if I went with 35's it would save a tad on that. As far as regretting it, ya I can see that, however I was debating on getting the Tremor F150, which I could get APLAN, so I decided to go Raptor, I can always remember ya could have had 37's, but I also could have gone Tremor and really be sick to my stomach. ;)

Yeah, I was thinking the same about MPG. I don't think (will defer to experts though) that the MPG wouldn't be impacted that much. What I've noticed is that it really depends on how much time you spend on the throttle. My first tank I got something like 11 MPG. Now that I've calmed down a bit I'm probably getting...12. I haven't calmed down much yet. ;) I think the real cost will be in the price of the 37 truck vs the 35. That said, it adds up. You have to run 91+ in these things and the senile Whiebama is going to MGEA (Make Gas Expensive Again).

Sherman Tank

Reaction score
Wife and Wallet happy for now. 2019 staying with us rent free for a few more years. I agree about the looks. Don't like the front all squared off as much as Gen2. Either way we are all driving bad ass trucks and although Ford is going to be late to the party, maybe that will give them time to do it right instead of just doing it.

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quite disappointed in Ford too with the Gen3 design. Doesn't standout from the regular F150 like the Gen2 did when it arrived. Also WTF Ford!!!! Release the Eco then tell everyone "hey guys were gonna release a V8 later" Why the FK would I purchase the eco now if you're releasing a V8 later, i guess you guys weren't planning on selling many 2021 Raptors. Strange marketing strategy if you ask me, but I don't run a Billion dollar company, just old dumb dumb common sense speaking here. Seems like releasing both models at the same time and give your consumers the option between the two and have both hands in the cookie jam. Although I probably couldn't afford what the asking price for the R model will be atleast I would've had that option. From an overall appearance aspect, the coil suspension and a few extra tech goodies would not make me jump from my Gen2, a supercharged V8 though, I'd kick the gen2 in the ass and tell it "BE GONE THOT!!!":GetMoney:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yep, these are offroad trucks. Ram can drag race all they want, but the real test will be a baja race. its like saying a challenger can out-tow a mustang. that's not what they are built for.

How did the TRX place in the Baja 1000 this last year?