2021 Raptor Is a Total BUST!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, squandered opportunity. However, Ford may see a shift in near future gas prices going up with the new administration. Performance models of any kind very well could have a bleak future.

Sadly, you could dead on target...With this administrations war on fossil fuels, it is not out of the realm of possibility we could see $5+ a gallon gas prices...Which would also mean massive inflation and a tanking of the suburban housing market.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in a side note ,yes the front is ugly but subjective , I think we were all expecting to see a whole new looking truck , there was more wow factor with the trx because it was new from the ground up , but ford already had a good to great platform ,and up the bar for specs for off-roading . if u put a trx and the 2021 next to each other , and I can have 1 , its the trx . raptor r may change that

2ManyHobbies

Reaction score
All around I like it. 37's from the factory, 5 link suspension prolly pushing 15 inches of travel. New interior. Hell, I even like how they restyled it. The new exuast sounds rowdy. :D Only let down for me was I was that I Was hoping that if they kept the V6 it would be some version of a powerboost.(I really want those plugs) I really have never minded the V6. I think the 700HP in the Ram is overkill. Now I wonder how long until somebody wrecks one of the new ones so I can put that exhaust on my 2019. Also TRX gets no respect from me without a race pedigree. Go finish Baja or KOH and we can talk.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's fine. It takes time to do things right, plus I'm guessing the additional cost for a Raptor R is going to eliminate a lot of people. What is a TRX going for 100K well equipped?

A TRX very well equipped stickers at $86K...I was really, really hoping for a new SCAB (I have had three Raptor SCAB's and loved those trucks!) but with no SCAB, no V8 till sometime in 2022, the TRX is looking very good!

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly, you could dead on target...With this administrations war on fossil fuels, it is not out of the realm of possibility we could see $5+ a gallon gas prices...Which would also mean massive inflation and a tanking of the suburban housing market.

Less traffic.............

Steve stock

Reaction score
Well no Supercab puts this off my list, I really wanted a V8 SC. Between this and no SC Super Duty Tremor I don’t really know what to buy anymore as I don’t/won’t buy a Crew Cab.