2021 Raptor info from my dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GT3_Bill

Reaction score
Seriously now is the time to make it known before the order guides hit.

Email any Ford marketing or Ford performance contacts you come across.

Comment on insta, youtube, Twitter, whatever.
I’m fine with them making the 37 be exclusive to the 802A, at least the first year. But damn let us get a standard black interior.

If the Recaros just had a blue center or trim It would be easier to stomach, but the dash, console, etc is just too much.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AND.....I sat in the Recaro Seats at Raptor Assault and was unimpressed! So basically the 37" package starts out with $4k in options I DO NOT want (decals & Recaros). Ford please listen!!

Please do more than just bitch on here.

Write and tweet and Facebook and shit.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m fine with them making the 37 be exclusive to the 802A, at least the first year. But damn let us get a standard black interior.

If the Recaros just had a blue center or trim It would be easier to stomach, but the dash, console, etc is just too much.

I see where you're coming from, but making the performance pack tied to the luxury pack is pretty lame.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read all 12 pages. Sounds like Ford is offering a graphic delete option. Any chance they offer a blue interior delete option on the 37 package. Lol.
I'd probably wait for a MY22 if I new for sure I could get black interior with the 37's.

Last edited: