2021 Raptor info from my dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They need to add Performance Blue. Isn't that an exclusive color for Ford Performance? WTF...

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black
White
Silver
Code Orange
Velocity blue
Antimatter blue
Leadfoot
Rapid Red

I think that's all of them..

If true, looks like Code Orange replaced Race Red and Antimatter Blue replaced both FP Blue and Velocity Blue.

GT3_Bill

Reaction score
Black
White
Silver
Code Orange
Velocity blue
Antimatter blue
Leadfoot
Rapid Red

I think that's all of them..
Orange, AM Blue, RAr, all awesome until you have to mix it with that funky blue interior.

And no magnetic makes me sad. [emoji17]

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need to try to get this message across to Ford. I don't need blue seats, orange stitching, carbon fiber accents, etc. Pushing all of that just to get 37s is simply a way for Ford to wring every penny from us. $2,000 worth of stickers is proof positive! Maybe we can start a petition?!?!

They'll let you order a base Bronco with the Sasquatch package that doesn't include a whole lot of unnecessary add-ons. Just bigger tires, gear ratio, high clearance suspension and fender flares. Of course it costs an extra $7,385.

Seriously now is the time to make it known before the order guides hit.

Email any Ford marketing or Ford performance contacts you come across.

Comment on insta, youtube, Twitter, whatever.

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Raptor R should be a H.O. version of the 7.3 godzilla F250 motor.
THe Gen 1 had an F250 motor, why change ot a GT mustang motor?
They could tune it for N.A. 500HP and leave room for Shelby and Roush to offer supercharged versions.

This is just ridiculous. Funny stories are starting to come out. The TFL guys did a segment today between Roman and Mica. Mica, being the V8 bro he is, kept going on and on that the '21 Raptor, and the Gen 2, can't beat the TRX. Roman, and I don't know if he finally saw the light or what, kept talking about the off road is all that matters with trucks like these, and in that regard the Raptor is much better. Light is fast in the off-road world and the TRX is not light. Thus, the lightbulb went off in Romans mind and others on the internet.

Light is fast in the off-road world. Not the other way around, oh and MPGs DO matter so you can go out to places you want to without being saddled with needing gas. Thats what you people don't understand. You want these big, heavy engines put into the Raptors that will inevitably make it worse off road. There are reasons that the Gen 2 by all accounts is a much better off road truck vs the Gen 1. All the complaining was about the sounds and maybe throttle response at times.

So by putting a high powered V8 in, you are pretty much going backwards. Also, I would imagine the frame and suspension components would need to be massively built up even more which adds even more weight.

Backwards we go again..

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting for info from my dealer, love the idea of 37's, but I agree I like the clean no decal look! Rapid Red & blue interior sounds horrible!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

AND.....I sat in the Recaro Seats at Raptor Assault and was unimpressed! So basically the 37" package starts out with $4k in options I DO NOT want (decals & Recaros). Ford please listen!!