2021 Raptor info from my dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
This
Like them or not, I do not need Recaro and do not want to pay for them
I sat in both standard and recaro back to back and both me and my wife found the standard seats to be more comfortable. Plus the blue was ugly and that’s saying something since I actually like blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sat in both standard and recaro back to back and both me and my wife found the standard seats to be more comfortable. Plus the blue was ugly and that’s saying something since I actually like blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes to all the above!!!

Aurik

Reaction score
One thing that I didn’t see mentioned on the 37 vs 35 debate is that if you choose to get the 37 package, that includes different shocks, (slightly) less suspension travel, and a different frame that can fit the 37” spare. If you later upfit 37’s onto Raptor that came with 35’s, you won’t be able to fit a 37” spare in there.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with the 37 package you get "sport tuned" next generation Fox shocks with live valve technology.

What does that really mean relative to what you get with 35s ?

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with the 37 package you get "sport tuned" next generation Fox shocks with live valve technology.

With standard 35s you get what ?

The paperwork shows for the base 800a

Long-travel suspension with next-generation fox shocks with live valve technology and new 5-link rear design.

Raptor 37 performance package

Sport tuned next generation fox shocks with live valve technology

It also looks like the rear shocks are the same on both packages. Only the front change on the rod size.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The paperwork shows for the base 800a

Long-travel suspension with next-generation fox shocks with live valve technology and new 5-link rear design.

Raptor 37 performance package

Sport tuned next generation fox shocks with live valve technology

It also looks like the rear shocks are the same on both packages. Only the front change on the rod size.

I wonder how they limit rear suspension travel with the 37 package?

upload_2021-2-5_8-47-0.png