2021 Raptor Available Colors - CONFIRMED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty crazy times to spend 100k on a truck that makes compromises ppl don’t like and still they will come

What compromises. If it's good enough for Elvis and his blue suede shoes. Then it's good enough for me and my Raptor.
Maybe Ford should call it the Elvis Edition. Lol
elvis-presley-blue-suede-shoes.jpg

Last edited:

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the 37 package is a must have for me, so I guess I'm stuck with what ever interior they offer. I sure hope they give us a black or gray option, but if it's blue then so be it. I can live with the Blue interior as long as I have those 37 bad boys. As far as graphics go, I actually like the 37 graphic package and think it'll go great with Iconic Silver.
View attachment 166942 View attachment 166943

I-am having a problem up loading it but the Ford site has much darker Recaro seats online. These super light blue seats look super beat up so we don’t know what the final product will look like. I posit that it won’t look like this.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I-am having a problem up loading it but the Ford site has much darker Recaro seats online. These super light blue seats look super beat up so we don’t know what the final product will look like. I posit that it won’t look like this.
Yeah I have a feeling those photos above might look a bit lighter than they would to the naked eye if a flash was being used...I dunno.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been to a dealer in a while. Do they have the OP color options tri-fold available for customers? or is there anyway to get that to see the colors outside of internet photos and youtube?

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't been to a dealer in a while. Do they have the OP color options tri-fold available for customers? or is there anyway to get that to see the colors outside of internet photos and youtube?
Yes, the tri-fold handout was available at my dealership last time I was there a couple weeks ago.

b_weav1023

Reaction score
Sometimes things are hidden in plain sight.

After stumbling on a color chart for the 2021 Bronco on a Bronco forum, we have a list of colors for the 2021 Raptor.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-ford-exterior-color-brochure-available.5657/page-2

Colors:
Code Orange
Antimatter Blue
Velocity Blue
Rapid Red
Race Red
Agate Black
Iconic Silver
Oxford White
Lead Foot Gray

View attachment 310925

Of course colors could exist we don’t know about but I have a feeling this is probably it as I haven't seen any other test mules in the wild in any other colors.

Velocity Blue doesn't look terrible but Code Orange is definitely growing on me. Fords decision to go with orange as the accent color for the Raptor makes the base graphics look odd.

View attachment 310926
Any idea where I can get my hands on the actual color chart? Local dealerships don't have any.